Thursday, September 16, 2010

Photography

Elder David A. Bednar, one of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints came to our Stake in Roseburg, Oregon this last week. I wanted to give him a picture, but realized that it would have been cumbersome to him to carry it home. This is the picture I wanted to present him with, along with a little poem I wrote I about the Savior.
This is the Mount Timpanogus temple, where my wife and I were sealed for time and all eternity just over seven years ago. I think it's one of the most beautiful temples in the world. Of course, I realize that I'm a bit biased. I like the way it's set up on one of the higher points in the valley and how it's not cluttered by any tall surrounding structures. The architecture is also brilliant.
I love taking pictures of flowers lately. It's fun to play around with them in Photoshop.

2 comments:

Cris Monde said...

Good images can be use in some animation. This will help a site to attract more visitors and make it more interactive.

Cris | Flash Animation Philippines

Anonymous said...

I love the flower pictures that you have posted here. Really appreciate the same, my arizona website design team likes this so much!