Saturday, September 5, 2009

RAG - Random Art Generator

Hey everyone who follows my blog. If any of you are artists, I've got something you might find interesting/exciting. I was working with a game developer friend of mine and I had the idea for this application come to me. He did the code for this in only a couple of days. It's called the Random Art Generator. If anyone is interested in it, you can actually swap out the pieces in the generator very easily to make your own generators. The one catch is that you need to have Flash.

If you would like to give it a try you can e-mail me and ask for the files. Even if you want to use it on a for-profit venture. My only stipulations are that you're not using it to promote anything negative.

Wyatt S. Miles
flashpotatoes@gmail.com

Please see the few samples below. I probably only spent a couple hours building the pieces for this one and it creates totally original designs with each mouse-click.










3 comments:

BCP said...

These are pretty good! How did you create them? What program did you use? Or are they done by hand and then scanned in?

Pete
blog backgrounds

Unknown said...

graet stuff I will give it a shot!

Flash Potatoes LLC said...

I don't mean to ignore those who have commented here. I'm just very busy. If anyone has interest in this application please e-mail me. I don't have the time to explore the depths of it myself right now and I hate to have good things sitting around collecting dust. I have already given it to a few people for various uses. For visual creatives, this is a highly customizable application and I'm giving it away for free. If you can figure out how to use it to create good things, even for your own financial gain, I welcome your inquiries.

contact me via e-mail:

Wyatt S. Miles
flashpotatoes@gmail.com